Digital printing is one type of print solution that we offer at Integrity Graphics. It is the process of printing an image directly onto a wide variety of media. Generally speaking “digital printing” is where files are transferred from a desktop publishing program and/or other digital sources using large-format or high-volume digital printers. When businesses or organizations are looking for high-volume, digital printing (runs around 2-thousand or less), short turnaround times and completely custom printing (like including variable data), our digital presses are equipped to match or surpass other printing options. By using the digital printing process, Integrity Graphics can print large quantities of customized sheets.
Stand Out From the Crowd...
- Customized print projects printed on a variety of paper stocks and sizes
- Full color or black and white printing option completed on state-of-the-art equipment
- Flexible print runs to meet your needs
- Affordable print solutions for large run project
- Printing, binding and finishing, kitting and warehousing, shipping services
Below you can find a list of our most popular requests:
- Marketing Materials
- Offset Printing
- Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Folders, etc.
- Business Identity
- Logo Design, Business Cards, Letterheads, Envelopes, etc.
- Promotional Giveaways
- Calendars, Magnets, Note pads, Post-It notes, etc.
- Invitations, Announcements
- Weddings, Birthdays, Thank-You Cards, Holiday materials, etc.
- Rubberstamps & Labels
- Pockets Stamps, Address Stamps, Return Address Labels, etc.
- Delivery & Shipment
- Finishing & Bindery
Have a special project in mind?
We can customize or create any type of communication based on your specific needs.